We’ve got the ultimate buyers guide to help you navigate through Black Friday 2019 which falls on the 29th of November.
Do you get an anxiety attack every time you think about navigating through the chaos to get that perfect item on special that you’ve been anxiously waiting for all year?
We’ve got you covered with top tips on how to navigate through the Black Friday 2019 mayhem.
- It all starts with a wish! Be sure to make a wishlist for the items that you want.
- The early bird gets the worm, so make sure that you start planning early.
- Be budget friendly so that your pocket thanks you later.
- Start shopping at 8.30 on the dot so you don’t miss out on all of the good stuff before its gone!
- Get social media savvy – become a see first follower on pages that you want to look out for.
- Subscribe to retailers newsletters. They give great insight into the items that are going to be on special.
- And lastly, know your return policy. It’s better to be over prepared than under!
Subscribe to our newsletter or like our Facebook page to keep up with our Black Friday buildup.