This vibrant KitchenAid green smoothie is a way to reset your body and prepare for a healthier you!
- ¾ cup (150 gr) frozen mango
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 mint sprigs
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¾ cup (200 ml) coconut water or water
- Add the water, lemon juice, herbs and mango to the blender jar.
- Secure lid and set Power Plus Blender to Smoothie setting.
- Blend until the machine turns itself off.
Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn the dial to Speed 1, slowly increasing speed to high.
- Blend until completely smooth for about 1 minute, or blend at liquefy speed until smooth.
If necessary, scrape the downsides of the jar.