Try this Mushroom, Rosemary, and Tomato Quiche recipe as a fantastic summer lunch or light dinner. It can be whipped up in less than 15minutes in the microwave.
- 1 sheet of pastry of choice
- 200g of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small chopped onion
- 45ml of chopped parsley
- 3 eggs
- 200ml of milk, cream, creme fraiche, yoghurt, or evaporated milk
- 15ml of fresh rosemary
- 3ml pf Paprika
- 100g of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 1 22cm-26cm Quiche
- Place the mushrooms and onions into a microwavable bowl. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes and drain off any liquid once cooked.
- Place your pastry into your baking dish. Use a tart tin of you are baking the quiche in the oven and a microwave tart dish if you are baking it in the microwave.
- Spread the Mushroom mixture over the base of the tart tin.
- Beat the egg, milk, and seasonings and add to the tart tin.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese, Tomato slices, and paprika
- Bake in the microwave for 10-13 minutes on 70% of power or in the oven at 180’C for 40-45 minutes