Cook up a storm this weekend with this Quick And Easy Lasagne recipe. This Lasagne is super easy and affordable and makes for a delicious bowl of comfort food. Be Bake ready with one of our fantastic casserole dish’s available online and instore.
Ingredients for the Quick And Easy Lasagne :
- 1 large box of Lasagne sheets
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 500g ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar of store bought marinara sauce
- 500g whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 750g sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190ºC. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, less 2 minutes. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook ground beef until no longer pink, breaking up with a wooden spoon, then drain fat. Return beef to skillet and add garlic and oregano and stir for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add marinara and stir until warmed through.
- Combine ricotta, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and parsley in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large casserole dish, spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a single layer of lasagne noodles, a layer of ricotta mixture, and a single layer of mozzarella, then repeat layers. Top last layer of noodles with meat sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then increase temperature to 200ºC and bake uncovered for 18 to 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.