Terms and Conditions do apply:
– The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity ie. Photo of handover on social media platforms– There is a 3 week collection period from the winner announcement date. Should the winner fail to collect within that period, the prize will be awarded to runner-up and so on.
– Entries close at midnight on the 31 January 2020
– Unique entries only – Multiple entries will be counted as a single entity.
–Entrants are required to WhatsApp their full name and location (city) to us on 060 688 4840.
– The competition is only open to entrants residing within South African borders.
– Entrants stand a chance to win a NutriBullet SA 600 Series.
– One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
– Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
– Please note, prizes can take up to 4 weeks to be delivered.
– Ownership and risk relating to the prize pass on delivery. Hirsch’s Homestore or NutriBullet South Africa will not be held liable for consequential loss or damaged goods as a result of the prize.
– Hirsch’s Homestore or NutriBullet South Africa will not be held responsible for any data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this Competition.
– Hirsch’s Homestore or NutriBullet South Africa will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
– Hirsch’s Homestore or NutriBullet South Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be not Blackified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
– Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.