A Festive Pavlova Wreath is a must for any Christmas Table this season. The crisp sweet Meringue compliments the tart fresh berries and cream so well making it a perfectly balanced holiday treat.
- 10 large egg whites at room temperature
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch or cream of tartar
- 1l of Fresh whipped cream
To garnish-Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, Cherries, Pomegranate seeds, Mint, and Edible Flowers.
- Preheat an oven to 110’C and line a roasting tray with parchment paper ( If you do not have a Pavlova wreath platter)
- Using your stand mixer beat the egg whites on high until they can form soft peaks. Slowly add in the sugar in small batches and beat for approximately another 7 – 10 minutes until a soft glossy whip is formed. Gently fold in the cream of tartar.
- Place this mixture into your piping bag.
- Into your Pavlova wreath platter pipe a base and alternate pillars leaving spaces for the fresh cream and berries.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes and turn off the oven. Allow the Pavlova to stay in the oven overnight. This will create the Crisp meringue outer layer.
- Whip up your cream and decorate your Pavlova with the fresh cream and Berries serve and enjoy!