Air Fried Parmesan Cheese Fries make the perfect snack or side dish. Try them today using your air fryer to make this crispy and cheesy treat.
Ingredients For The Air Fried Parmesan Cheese Fries
- 500g frozen fries or 3 large preboiled potatoes , cooled and sliced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt, onion powder and parsley
- 250g grated parmesan cheese
- Place the fries in a mixing bowl with the olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder and parsley and toss until fully coated. Once this has all been coated dust the fries in half of the parmesan cheese.
- Place the mixture into your air fryer on the chip setting and set the timer for 15minutes.
- Check on the fries half way through giving them a toss.
- Once done dust with the remainder parmesan cheese and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- To turn this dish into a main meal add some cooked chicken or bacon pieces.
- Add cheddar cheese sauce, caramelised onions and bacon to create loaded fries
- If you enjoy something spicy add some sliced jalapenos or red chilli flakes