Calling all vegetarians! This sugar beans curry is a warm, comforting curry to warm you up as the days are getting cooler and a perfect dinner idea for #meatlessmondays. With just a few economical ingredients and spices you can create an aromatic curry to serve the entire family!
1 cup sugar beans boiled until almost cooked
2 heaped Tbsp Shah Special Mix Masala
1 onion sliced
Half tomato diced
4 Tbsp oil
1 tsp tsp freshly ground garlic
1 piece cinnamon stick
5 curry leaves
1 Tbsp chopped dhania
1 potato cut into 4 pieces
- Heat oil, drop in the whole spices and onion until golden brown.
- Add the masala, garlic and tomato.
- Allow to cook for 30 seconds then add the potatoes, sugar beans and salt, stir and allow to fry.
- Pour one and a half cup of boiled water into the beans and stir.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer until potatoes are well done and gravy thickens.
Garnish with sugar beans curry with curry leaves and dhania.
Serve with puri or Roti.
Read more of our recipes here!
Shop our cooking range here!