Terms and Conditions Apply
T’s and C’s Apply*
- There is a two week claim period from winner announcement date. Should the winner fail to collect within that period, prize will be awarded to runner-up and so on.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity ie. Photo of handover on social media platforms
- Entries close at midnight on 30th of April 2018.
- All emails after the 30th of April 2018 will not be considered
- Winner will be announced on the 4th of May 2018
- Unique entries only – Multiple entries will be counted as a single entity with the first entry being applicable.
- Entrants will be required to request a design brief from the following email address: [email protected]
- The best design suitable in accordance with the brief provided to the contestants will win
- Entrants will need to include the Hirsch Logo in design submission
- The competition is only open to entrants residing within South African borders
- One winner will be chosen from a panel of judges in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Please note, prizes can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered.
- Ownership and risk relating to the prize passes on delivery. Hirsch Homestore will not be held liable for consequential loss or damaged goods as a result of the prize.
- Hirsch Homestore reserves the right to disqualify any entrants suspected of fraud, cheating or copyright infringement including without limitations through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.