No clue what dessert to make for you and friends or family at your next dinner party? We have the perfect solution for you!
Keep cool with this Quick-Quick Yoghurt Berry Tart.
- 400g Digestive biscuits
- 220g Butter or margarine
- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 397g Tin of Condensed milk
- Rind of one large orange grated
- 250g Mixed fresh of frozen berries thawed
- Crush digestive biscuits using a mini chopper or food processor.
- Add in melted butter and pulse to mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into the base and sides of a greased 26 – 28 cm pie or flan dish (preferably one that has a loose bottom). If you prefer you can press the crumbs into the base in an even layer. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Place yoghurt and condensed milk into a glass bowl and microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes.
- Mix well and add in orange rind.
- Pour onto the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours until set.
- Top with mixed berries or pare orange and segment instead of berries.
- Serve fruit separately on the side if preferred.