We’ve got the perfect midday treat for you to sit and nibble on while watching the royal nuptials.
If you are looking for the perfect appliances to make this fantastic recipe, check out a range that we suggest:
WHIRLPOOL 6TH SENSE STAINLESS STEEL OVEN MODEL – AKZ6230IX – https://bit.ly/2wAPdG9
Makes 12 large muffins
– 4 bananas
– 160 g sugar (200 ml)
– 1 large egg
– 80 ml sunflower oil
– 190 g cake flour (375 ml)
– 5 ml baking powder
– 5 ml bicarbonate of soda
– 50 g pecan nuts (125 ml), chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC/ 160ºC fan/ Gas mark 4.
2. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper liners.
3. Place bananas in a bowl; using a hand-held blender, purée bananas. Add sugar, egg and oil, and mix until well blended.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, and pour in banana mixture.
5. Using a fork, mix until just combined.
6. Spoon into prepared muffin pans, and bake for 18 – 20 minutes.