If you are looking for the perfect appliances to make this fantastic recipe, check out a range that we suggest:
PHILIPS XXL Airfryer – https://bit.ly/2MoX8tb
Vegetarian appetizers are always popular and certainly help to keep the budget down. These would also be great as a main course served in a salad of mixed leaves.
Makes: 28 – 30 small balls
-5 medium potatoes, boiled, skins removed
– 250 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
-4 garlic cloves, crushed
-10 ml dried or 20 ml fresh rosemary
-Salt to taste
-3 ml freshly-ground black pepper
-4 large eggs
-240 g dried breadcrumbs (500 ml)
-Cooking oil (for frying)
1. Preheat the Airfryer to 200ºC
2. Boil the potatoes either on a hob or cook in the microwave on 100% power for approximately 8 – 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the grated mozzarella cheese and garlic. Mix well. Add the remaining ingredients: rosemary, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
4. Roll the potato mixture into bite-sized balls.5. Place the eggs in a shallow dish and lightly whisk.
5. Place the eggs in a shallow dish and lightly whisk.
6. Place the breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
7. Roll the potato balls in the breadcrumbs, dip in the egg, then roll again in the breadcrumbs.
8. Place on a baking sheet and continue until all of the potatoes have been crumbed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9. Put the balls in an oven dish and place the dish in the basket. Slide the basket into the airfryer.
10. Set the timer to 8 minutes and grill the potato and cheese balls until they are done and nicely browned.
11. Serve warm with chilli tomato jam, sweet chilli sauce, or pesto.