This salad delivers a great flavour burst! Various textures and flavours combine to make this an
If you are looking for the perfect appliances to make this fantastic recipe, check out a range that we suggest:
Kenwood Triblade – HDP408WH – http://bit.ly/2NF7qGc
1 x bag mixed salad leaves
1 avocado pear, firm and ripe, peeled and chopped
12 black olives, pitted
4 sticks celery, washed and sliced
1 bunch radishes, washed and thinly sliced
50 g sunflower seeds, toasted
50 ml pomegranate seeds (optional)
50 ml bean sprouts
Honey Dijon Salad Dressing:
60 ml honey
45 ml Dijon mustard
30 ml cider or white wine vinegar
125 ml extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly-ground white pepper, to taste
1. Arrange salad leaves on a flat platter.
2. Arrange avocado pear, olives, celery and radishes attractively on the leaves.
3. Sprinkle sunflower seeds, pomegranate seeds and bean sprouts over the mixture.
4. Mix all salad dressing ingredients together until smooth, using a stick blender or whisk.
5. Immediately before serving, drizzle 75 ml salad dressing over salad.
• Use pecans or walnuts instead of sunflower seeds.
• Store remaining salad dressing in a screw-top jar in the refrigerator. It will easily last two to three weeks.