The ideal dessert for a summer treat, topped with berries or served on the side. A hint of orange lingers on the palate long after the last spoonful.
Serves 10 – 12
If you are looking for the perfect appliances to make this fantastic recipe, check out a range that we suggest:
RUSSELL HOBBS 1000W FOOD PROCESS – https://bit.ly/2QzmBm4
-400 g digestive biscuits (850 ml)
-220 g butter or margarine, melted (220 ml)
-500 g Greek yoghurt
-1 x 397 g tin condensed milk
-Rind of one large orange, grated
-250 g mixed fresh or frozen berries (thawed)
1. Crush digestive biscuits, using a mini chopper or food processor. Add in melted butter and pulse to mix well.
2. Press mixture firmly into the base and sides of a greased 26 – 28 cm pie or flan dish (preferably one that has a loose bottom). If you prefer, you can press the crumbs onto the base in an even layer.
3. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Place yoghurt and condensed milk into a glass bowl, and microwave on 100% power for 4 minutes.
5. Mix well and add in orange rind.
6. Pour onto the biscuit base.
7. Refrigerate for 4 – 5 hours until set.
8. Top with mixed berries or serve separately on the side.
• Squeeze the juice out of the orange and pour over fresh berries for extra flavour and more
• To get more juice out of citrus fruit, microwave on 100% power for 20 – 30 seconds; cool slightly