At Hirsch’s we repair appliances as and when the need arises. We understand the value that is placed on purchasing them, and the fact that they need some extra ‘TLC’ from time to time.
So, before you attack your appliance with a spanner in frustration, have a look at our top 5 handy spares in each category.
- WEIMAN STAINLESS STEEL CLEANER
- CLEANING SCRUBS FOR GLASS TOP
- IRON KLEEN
- DETERGENT TABLETS
- WEIMAN GAS/OVEN DEGREASER
Our Home Safety Tips
- Always make sure the electric power and/or the gas supply to the appliance is disconnected.
- Check to make sure that the appliance is properly and firmly plugged in and that the cord, the plug, and the outlet are working properly. To determine whether an outlet is working, test unit with another outlet.
- If the appliance uses gas or water, check to make sure it is receiving an adequate supply.
- Check the manual for the appliance. Many manufacturers include helpful problem/solution troubleshooting charts.
- If the parts of an appliance are held together with screws, bolts, plugs, and other take-apart fasteners, we suggest you don’t try to repair the appliance yourself. Call a professional service person.
Now that you have you have covered the basics of caring for your appliances remember to contact Hirsch’s Service for expert advice. We strive towards professional, affordable service to get your appliance a speedy recovery. Our team of authorised friendly technicians with years of experience will be glad to assist.