Refreshing and light, and the perfect ending to a meal. You can also serve in individual bowls, if preferred.
- 500 ml natural Greek yoghurt or low-fat yoghurt
- 60 ml honey or agave syrup
- 250 g fresh strawberries; reserve 2 – 3 for garnish, cut remainder into quarters
- 50 – 75 g of two or all of the following – blueberries, gooseberries, raspberries, blackberries / mulberries or pomegranate seeds
- 50 g nuts (almonds, walnuts or pecan nuts), roughly chopped
Garnish: Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, mix together yoghurt and honey or agave syrup.
- Add in the cut strawberries and combine. Add in other fruit of choice.
- Pour into a glass bowl and cover surface with the rest of the fruit.
- Sprinkle nuts over.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.