Smeg offers all of the Italian flare with quality peace of mind
Whether it’s cars, homes, clothing or even kitchen appliances, Italians seem to have a natural talent for bringing a sense of romance to everything they design and Smeg as a brand, is no exception to the, ‘Italian flare rule.’
So, Smeg lovers out there, whether you’re a, ‘Smeg novice,’ or if you pride yourself as a, ‘Smeg only shopper,’ just for you, our team at Hirsch’s Homestores have compiled a little list of what we think are the, ‘Must have,’ Smeg appliances.
But before we begin, for anyone reading this, who is new to the Smeg brand, let us indulge in a little origins story – for those who already know and love Smeg appliances, feel free to skip on through to our list of recommended Smeg appliances below.
A little info on Smeg’s history…
A little-known fact about Smeg as a company is that they are a family owned business, much like Hirsch’s Homestores, and have been in business for the last 60 years in the appliance manufacturer industry. Smeg was founded by Vittorio Bertazzoni from Guastalla, near Reggio Emilia in the north of Italy in 1948, however, the Smeg brand was only properly launched in 1986 – where it sky rocketed into becoming a household name locally for premium kitchen and laundry appliances.
Today, Smeg is run by the third generation of Bertazzoni entrepreneurs and can be found in over 20 countries worldwide including South Africa, where Hirsch’s Homestores is in fact Smeg’s largest South African retail partner, holding a wide range of their appliances.
Smeg appliances we recommend for you!
- If you love the Smeg look but you are new to their brand get started by saying, ‘How do you do?’ to the Smeg Retro Kettle and Toaster – the perfect addition to anyone starting their journey for the first time with Smeg.
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2PanB3M
- Add to your Smeg love affair and, ‘Juice,’ things up with a Smeg Slow Juicer which coincidentally is on SALE NOW! – offer valid until 31/08/2019
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2ZiA7Ox
- Gas or electric? What do you cook with? Get the best of both, with the sleek, affordable Smeg 60cm Cream Gas/Electric Stove – on SALE NOW (offer valid until 31/08/2019)
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2Nnm3kF
- Retro is back and we have your colour – your kitchen can be made complete with a Smeg Retro Fridge Freezer!
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2HkeZBe
- Add some, ‘Pop,’ to your kitchen with the bright and colourful Smeg 90CM Portofino 6 Burner Gas Stove.
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2HAsqxp
- Last on our list, is for advanced Smeg lovers only! Get your favourite retro Smeg look but in the limited-edition design by the one and only Dolce & Gabbana.
Shop now – http://bit.ly/2U70TbX
Thanks for reading!
As an added bonus check out the Smeg Espresso Coffee Machine!
Check out our previous blog on the much coveted Dolce & Gabbana range
Source on Smeg history