Make your mother feel special with this Marvelous Mother’s Day Breakfast. This Eric Lanlard recipe is a fantastic early morning treat to start the day with. This will make sure your mom starts and ends the day with a refreshing smile.
You will need the following ingredients for your Marvelous Mother’s Day Breakfast
- 300g Plain White Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Caster Sugar
- Large Free-Range Egg(s)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 225ml Milk
- 50g Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 200g Raspberries
- 100g Blueberries
- 100g White Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 180°c (fan 160°C, gas mark 4). Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, vanilla essence, milk, and melted butter. Remember to scrape the sides of your bowl to ensure you are mixing ingredients evenly.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in half the fruit and white chocolate chips. Be careful not to overmix your mixture. By over mixing you let the kept air out of the mixture and cooked muffins will appear flat.
- Fill each muffin case with mixture. Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Leave to cool. Using a fork smash the rest of the berries roughly and spoon them on top of the warm muffin.
For your next step, go into your garden and get some beautiful greenery, flowers. Place in a small vase on a tray, make a strong brew of coffee or tea, whichever your mom prefers best. Be sure to pour your moms’ beverage in her favourite mug.
Once your tray is ready, you can serve your mom in bed to add that extra special touch.
Lastly, “Enjoy Mom”
Hirsch’s has you covered this Mothers Day!