Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring, a time of rebirth, crisp air, a squeaky clean home, spring cleaning has truly been the theme of 2020.
Spring cleaning is vital for the maintenance of your home and the improvement of your health. Spring is the time to dust out those winter warmers and keep them away.
There is nothing compared to a home filled with floral scent of spring while being able to use your tiles as a mirrored floor. Hirsch’s Homestore has put together a guide to assist you to tackle your home. Remember you owe yourself and your family an allergy-free home.
Everything great in life is always created with a plan, your spring cleaning will be no different. Start by creating a schedule. This will assist you with a more organized way of cleaning, ensuring you use your time effectively and still have the pleasure of enjoying family time.
As seasons come and go it is very important to de-clutter, that magazine laying on your table could be recycled. A disorganized house filled with clutter adds to your stress levels. Less is really more. Your “to do” should look something like this:
- Rearrange your cupboards. (If you have not worn it in the last 6 months chances are you never will.)
- Dust out and clean out your office space, living room, and the entire home.
- Yes, you have to clean out that dreaded junk drawer, you know exactly what we are talking about,
Top to bottom
Remember to always scope out from bottom to top, this will prevent you from redoing chores. Those ceiling cobwebs must fall. Use a feather duster to clean our corners of your home. Remember to dust off your furniture before vacuuming. Please also read your manuals to ensure you use specific detergents to take extra care of your furniture and appliances.
Save the environment, remember to use less harmful and more helpful. Steam cleaning is ideal for you and the environment.
Here are a few Spring Cleaning Tips
- Washing dishes – Save water and be sure of hygienic washes by using a Dish Washer
- Toothbrush clean – Use an old toothbrush to clean hard to reach areas.
- Lemonade wipe – a bowl of lemon slices and water, place in microwave for a few minutes. This will act as a natural cleanser, use this to wipe out your microwave in the most chemical free-way
- Cleaning blinds- Use your salad tongs to clean the blinds. Cover tongs with fabric and use as a cleaning tool.
Our Spring Top Picks
- Bosch Bagless Vacuum Cleaner ProAnimal Red – BGS41ZOORU
- Electrolux Super Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner – ZSC69 FDT-D
- Miele Triflex HX1 Pro Infinity Grey
- Dyson V10 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner – 226397-01
- K’A’Rcher VC5 Cordless Vacuum – VC5
- Samsung 13kg White Top Loader Washing Machine – WA13F5S2UWW/FA
- Defy 13Pl Inox Dishwasher – DDW236
- Whirlpool 13Pl Silver Dishwasher – WFE2B19XSA
- LG 14Pl Platinum Silver QuadWash Dishwasher – DFB512FP
- AEG 14Pl Stainless Steel Dishwasher – FFB7220CZM
- Defy 6kg White Washing Machine – DAW381
- Samsung 7kg/5kg Metallic Washer Dryer – WD70J5410AX
Stay tuned to our blog for exciting recipes, networking sessions, product knowledge and much more.