Buyer’s Guide To Help You Find Your Perfect TV
This buyer’s guide to help you find your perfect TV is a fantastic tool to use when purchasing a new TV. With all of the new technology out there, buying a new TV can be a daunting task.
This guideline will help to find the perfect TV for you.
Some of our Top TV picks for 2020:
- Samsung 139cm(55″) 2020 The Serif 4K UHD Smart TV
- Samsung 165cm(65″) 2020 The Frame 4K UHD Smart TV
- LG 139cm(55″) 4K NanoCell TV
- LG 139cm(55″) 4K OLED TV
- Hisense 139cm(55″) Premium ULED Smart TV
Some of our best sellers:
How to choose the right specifications:
A great question to ask is, what do you want your TV to do for you?
Is the TV going to be used to live stream Netflix and YouTube? If that is the case, a Smart TV with WIFI capability is the one for you.
You would also need to purchase a TV that allows for a great cinematic experience to truly capture the viewing experience.
When it comes to gaming, you would need a TV with picture-perfect quality. The QLED or a TV in the Nano Cell range would be the perfect purchase. QLED uses quantum dots to enhance performance, delivering better brightness and a wider colour spectrum.
LG NanoCell produces pure colours by applying about 1nm-sized nanoparticles to filter out dull colour and enhance colour purity. It delivers a stunning visual experience. Also, one would need to be mindful regarding inputs as different gaming consoles require different inputs.
If you are an entertainer or love family movie nights, you would need a large TV that is accessible from all angles. Samsung’s Serif 139cm TV allows one to view the TV from all angles with quantum dot technology.
If the TV is required for a BNB, Airbnb, or hotel, a smaller 32 inch TV makes a great choice as it can fit easily into any surrounding. It is also easier to clean this size of TV.
When purchasing a new TV, it is a good idea to take into account your setting first. Some important points to take into account are:
- How far is the space between the lounge suite and the TV? – You need to take into consideration how much space you have in your lounge. Having a massive TV is great but you need to be aware of the strain it may have on your eyes. It is advisable to sit 1.5 to 2.5 times the diagonal screen measurement away, with about a 30-degree viewing angle.
- Is the TV going to be wall-mounted or freestanding? – This dictates the setup. If the TV is going to be wall-mounted it needs to be in close proximity to a plug point.
It is advisable that when purchasing a TV you should always opt for delivery as it protects the TV against damages during transportation. If you collect your TV and it gets damaged during transportation the company cannot be held responsible when it comes to replacing the TV.