We love this Air Fried Orange Glazed Duck With Baked Vegetables recipe from the Philips NutriU health app. In addition to flavour it is also healthy. With hints of sweet citrus zest and succulent duck this recipe is sure to be a favourite. The app can be downloaded off any play store and it is filled with fantastic recipes to pair with all of your Philips appliances. Therefore allowing you to get the best out of your Philips appliances.
- 400g of baby potatoes sliced in half
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of dried Rosemary
- 600g of Duck breast fillets
- 50ml of Fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 100g sliced carrots
- 150g sliced radishes
- Wash the baby potatoes and slice them. Season with the salt, pepper, rosemary and olive oil. Add to the air fryer basket and bake for 15minutes.
- Whilst the potatoes are baking prepare the duck by scoring the top fat layer of the breasts with a sharp knife.
- Place the breasts skin down onto a cold pan and add it to a medium heat and fry the breasts until the skin is golden.
- Peel and slice the remaining ingredients then season and toss them into the olive oil. Then add the vegetables to the potatoes.
- Next add the duck skin side up and brush them with honey and orange juice. Then bake the meal at 200 degrees Celsius for 12minutes allowing the duck to stand for a further 10minutes before slicing.
- Slice, serve with the vegetable and enjoy!