Dad will love this Flap Jack Stack With Warm Bar One Chocolate Sauce. Make it this Fathers day to surprise Dad with a delectable breakfast in bed. This recipe works perfectly with the George Foreman grill as its non stick surface creates perfectly cooked flapjacks.
Ingredients Needed For The Flap Jack Stack With Warm Bar One Chocolate Sauce
For the sauce
- 6 Bar one chocolate bars
- 300ml of cream
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar and eggs and mix until well combined.
- Next slowly add the butter and milk until no lumps are present.
- Heat the grill pan and gently ladle some of the mixture onto the non stick pan or grill.
- Once small bubbles appear on the surface turn the flap jack over quickly and finish cooking on the other side.
The Bar one sauce
- Using a double boiler. This can be done by placing water into a pot and placing another pot on top. Chop the barone chocolates into small pieces and slowly melt them.
- Next slowly add the cream while you stir continuously.
- Pour the sauce over the flap jack stacks and top with your favourite toppings.