Enjoy fresh homemade bread with this Easy Homemade Bread Recipe. This recipe is easy enough for the whole family to do.
Ingredients For The Easy Homemade Bread Recipe:
- 600g flour
- 8 Teaspoons of baking powder
- 15g of White sugar
- 1.25 teaspoons of salt
- 565ml of warm milk
- 65ml oil
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Grease a 22cm by 13cm baking pan and line with baking paper
- Dry ingredients: Place the flour baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl then mix to combine.
- Wet ingredients: Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Pour in the oil and the milk.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined. the batter will be thick.
- Place the mixture into the pan and smooth down the surface
- Bake for 30minutes remove it from the oven and then cover it with foil. Then return it to the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove it from the oven and allow to cool fully before slicing.
Try something new by adding sesame seeds to the top of the loaf just before baking. Or add your favourite nuts and seeds inside the loaf.