This Multi-Purpose Wrap Recipe is great to use as a wrap, roti or a tortilla. Enjoy it with your favourite curry, wrap filling or on its own with butter and jam. There is no kneading required because the recipe does not need to rise.
You can also slice the wraps into triangular shapes and bake them to create your very own homemade nacho chips.
Ingredients For The Multi-Purpose Wrap Recipe
- 500ml of flour
- 500ml of water
- Salt, 5ml
- Sugar, 5ml
- Oil, 15ml
- Into a mixing bowl or stand mixer add all of the ingredients.
- Mix until all of the ingredients have combined.
- Add water if necessary.
- Then oil a pan and set the temperature to medium.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan with just enough to cover the base. Turn the heat up during this step if required.
- When small bubbles start to appear turn the wrap to cook the other side.
- Placed onto a paper towel to remove the excess oil
- Serve with your favourite curry, wrap filling or on its own with butter and jam.