Have you tried the new trending Pasta Chips In An Air Fryer Recipe? Give it a try below for a delicious simple snack. The Air fryer perfectly crisps up the pasta to give it a crunchy chip like texture.
Yumna Jawad, who runs @feelgoodfoodie went viral for this delicious recipe. It has then made its way all around the world. Why not try it and add your own creative spin?
Ingredients For Pasta Chips In An Air Fryer
- 500g Pasta of choice, We recommend Rigatoni or Penne
- Olive oil
- 200g Parmesan cheese
- Spices: Paprika, Oregano, Garlic salt, Onion powder
- Dip of choice
- Start off by boiling your pasta until cooked, You can find the cooking instructions of the bag of the pasta.
- Drain the cooked pasta and toss it in some olive oil.
- Then add your favourite spice mix as well as the Parmesan cheese and mix it all together.
- Next add the pasta into the Air Fryer and cook at 200 Degrees Celsius for 10 minutes tossing them halfway.
- Serve with your favourite dip and enjoy!