Craving something sweet? Try this Easy Donut Recipe using the Russell Hobbs
hand Mixer. With this hand mixer
you’re bound to get the best mixing result for fluffy, melt-in-your mouth doughnuts. We love this recipe by Russell Hobbs.
Ingredients For The Easy Donut Recipe
- 2 cups Plus 3 tablespoons of All purpose flour (619g)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 40G Melted butter
- 7g Yeast
For the Glaze
- 2 Cups icing sugar
- 75g Butter
- 3-5 Tablespoons of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Gel food colouring(Optional)
- Colourful sprinkles (Optional)
- Cinnamon and Sugar (Optional)
- Mix the flour with the nutmeg, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix warm milk with melted butter, 1 egg and yeast. Stir all ingredients well.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry in your Delux Pro Stand Bowl Mixer on high for 3 minutes. Dough should be sticky.
- To manage the sticky dough, place 1tbsp of oil on your work surface and on your hands and start kneading for 10 minutes.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl cover with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and let it rise for 1 ½ hours.
- Flour your work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1cm thickness. Cut out your doughnut using a cookie cutter or glass. Then let the cut outs rise again for 30 minutes.
- Fry doughnuts in 160°C oil until golden brown.
- For the glaze, mix melted butter, milk and powdered sugar, if adding colour now is the time to add it in. Then dip your doughnuts into the glaze.
Remember to grab your kitchen essentials here
. Stay tuned to our blog
for exciting recipes, product knowledge and much more.