This Fresh Mango And Salmon Poke Bowl is perfect as a light dinner on a warm evening. Use fresh in season vegetables to make this healthy meal.
Ingredients For The Fresh Mango And Salmon Poke Bowl
- 100g Fresh Diced Salmon
- 1 Sliced Avocado
- 50g shredded Red Cabbage
- 50g Sliced Cucumber
- 60g Diced Mango
- Black Sesame seeds
- Green onion
- 100g Jasmin Rice
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger, honey, sesame oil and soy sauce
- 1/2 a whole chilli sliced
- Mix all of the above together
- Cook the Jasmine rice as per the package instructions until soft and sticky.
- Prepare the fresh ingredients. Make sure to slice the fish on a clean surface with a sharp clean knife. Keep refrigerated and slice only when ready to serve.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Place the rice into the bottom of a low bowl.
- Next place the ingredients onto the rice in different sections.
- Pour the dressing over the bowl along with the green onion and sesame seeds when serving.
Tip: Use some of our Nifty home prepping Gadgets.
Benefits of eating Raw foods
For many the thought of incorporating raw foods into their diet is a daunting task. However it has multiple health benefits for your energy, skin, digestion and heart. Due to your body absorbing the nutrients quicker.