This Seared Scallops And Fresh Garden Salad recipe is great on a hot day. It can be cooked in less than 10minutes and is wonderful for a quick healthy dinner.
Ingredients For The Seared Scallops And Fresh Garden Salad
- Scallops, 3 per person or Salmon steaks
- Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Butter for frying
- Garlic cloves
- Eggs , 1 per person
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan shavings
- Shredded Chicory
- Salad dressing of choice
- Sliced Green apple
- Start off by cooking your eggs using an egg boiler. Once done slice them into eights.
- Make the salad by preparing your salad ingredients.
- Heat a skillet pan and place the scallops on the pan with the butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Keep them on the grill until golden and turn over. Be careful not to over cook them.
- If using Salmon fillets heat the butter in the pan first then place the salmon skin side down and cook until golden on the skin side then place it in the oven until the flesh has turned pink.
- Allow to stand for 5minutes serve with your salad and enjoy.