We love how simple this Air Fried Feta Triangles recipe is for a quick summer snack. Cooked in the air fryer in just 3minutes , you can try multiple fillings with the crispiness of a deep fried pastry.
Try this recipe and others like it on the Philips NutiU App.
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g feta
- 2 tablespoons flat-leafed parsley, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely sliced into rings
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 sheets of frozen filo pastry, defrosted
- Beat the egg yolk in a bowl and mix the feta, parsley and green onion; season with pepper to taste.
- Cut each sheet of filo pastry into three strips.
- Scoop a full teaspoon of the feta mixture on the underside of a strip of pastry. Fold the tip of the pastry over the filling to form a triangle, folding the strip zigzag until the filling is wrapped up in a triangle of pastry. Fill the other strips of pastry with feta in the same manner.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 200°C.
- Brush the triangles with olive oil and place five triangles in the basket. Slide the basket into the Air Fryer and set the timer to 3 minutes. Bake the feta triangles until they are golden brown. Bake the other feta triangles in the same manner.
- Serve the triangles on a platter.
Remember to grab your kitchen essentials here. Stay tuned to our blog for exciting recipes, product knowledge and much more.