These Air Fried Chocolate Avocado Muffins are great for any chocolate lover. They are filled with many health benefits such as protein and healthy oils. Therefore allowing you to enjoy a delicious healthy treat. The combination of Chocolate and Avocado is the perfect way to satisfy your cravings. The smooth texture of the avocado works great with the sweetness of the chocolate. We love this recipe from the Philips NutriU App.
Ingredients For The Air Fried Chocolate Avocado Muffins
- 1 Large avocado
- 150g of bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 220g of flour
- 20g of cocoa powder
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 50g milk chocolate
- Peel and slice the avocado and add it to a food processor with the bananas, eggs, honey and Vanilla. Process until smooth.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder to a bowl and mix
- Next add the avocado mixture to the flour mixture and fold it in.
- Then diced the chocolate and gently fold it in.
- Grease your muffin cups and place spoonful’s of the mixture in them.
- Add to the air fryer basket select the bake function and bake for 12minutes at 160*C
Need some tips on How to use an air fryer, click here.