T’s and C’s Apply*
- There is a one-month collection period from winner announcement date. Should the winner fail to collect within that period, prize will be awarded to runner-up and so on.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity ie. Photo of handover on social media platforms
- Entries close at midnight on the 30th of October 2017.
- Unique entries only – Multiple entries will be counted as a single entity.
- The competition is only open to entrants residing within South African borders.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Please note, prizes can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered.
- Ownership and risk relating to the prize passes on delivery. Hirsch Homestore will not be held liable for consequential loss or damaged goods as a result of the prize.
- Hirsch Homestore reserves the right to disqualify any entrants suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.